1. Design and change of parts and groups for body in fixtures under
consideration of quality and cost and target dates.
2. Development of clamping concepts
3. Creation of block diagrams and function diagrams
4. Supportive activities during the RFQ and quotation phase.
5. In charge of change management
6. Support of FMEA analyses
7. Window person for design houses
8. Buy off of fixtures
9. Responsible for questions in terms of manufacturing process and material
1. University degree in the area of mechanical design
2. Proficient level of us for CATIA V5
3. Several years experience in design of fixtures
4. Fluent English
5. Structured and analytical way of working
6. Can work on independently
1.Achieve the individual sales target in the assigned territory or industry
2.Build and maintain long term relationship with key old customers
3.Develop new opportunities with prospective customers to acquire new business
4.Provide professional technical service to customers in product introduction, selection, trouble shooting etc.
5.Collect Marketing and Competitor information
6.Submit Monthly and weekly report on time for management decision
1. Bachelor's degree, Majored in Mechanical, Automation or related
2. At least 1 - 2 years relevant sales experience in one of the following industries: Chemical, Food, Paper, PCB, Steel, FGD and Environmental protection etc.
3. With good interpersonal and communication skill
4. Good written and spoken English
5. Familiar with MS-office and Internet application
6. Be positive, proactive, self motivated, able to work under pressure and a good team player
7. Willing to travel